Another look at the alliance raid
If you’re itching for more info on the soon-to-be-released FFXIV patch, the Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.1 website is your go-to.
Amid some narrative details for the main story quest (MSQ), we also get a sneak peek at the Minstrel’s Ballad trial (Endsinger’s Aria), as well as “part one” (typically of three) of the Myths of the Realm: Aglaia 24-person alliance raid. Then there’s a brief look at Ultima’s Bane (Unreal), the PVP addition of the Crystalline Conflict, the Tataru’s Grand Endeavor sidequest chain, and of course, Empyreum, the new residential district.
Coming in patch 6.11 is Dragonsong’s Reprise (Ultimate), more Hildibrand will arrive in patch 6.15 with the Arkasodara (elephant) beast tribe quests, and later on (titled patch 6.1x) is an Omega: Beyond the Rift questline. In 6.18 we’ll get data center travel.
By the time patch 6.2 rolls around, there’s going to be a lot more going on in Final Fantasy XIV. It’s been a long wait, but it’s worth it.
Here are the main talking points for Endwalker’s first big patch:
- New Main story quests (which will sew the seeds for a new journey)
- More beast tribe quests
- Crystalline Conflict, a PVP mode
- An ultimate challenge (Dragonsong’s Reprise)
- Ultima’s Bane unreal
- More job adjustments
- Myths of the Realm alliance raid (24-person)
- Hildibrand is coming back in patch 6.15 (a mid-way 6.1 patch later on)
- A Tataru focused sidequest chain
- Ishgardian housing
- More adjustments for the Trust system, including old dungeons